One of the importance and necessity of smartening and its implementation in buildings is the issue of protecting the lives of residents against smoke and toxic gases that may be released into the air.
Over the years, we have heard a lot of bad news about the deaths of people due to inhaling carbon monoxide, which has occurred due to non-compliance with safety tips in the installation of flue gas appliances.
During the combustion process, carbon monoxide is produced in gas appliances, which goes out of the house through the flue pipes. When the chimneys are blocked or not installed properly, carbon monoxide is released into the home space.
Carbon monoxide is colorless and odorless and is an invisible killer that has no trace of it in the environment.
The intelligent system can detect the presence of carbon monoxide in the room air, give the necessary warning and save the lives of residents by opening windows and closing the gas valve.
The system is able to alert people to the dangers of carbon monoxide by sending text messages.
It also notifies residents in the event of a possible fire and performs tasks according to the programs given to it, including activating the fire extinguishing system, activating the siren, closing the gas valves, and so on.
140 total views, 1 views today